1 Source Apartments is one of the leading apartment locator services in Texas. Our agents average over 10 years experience and our customer reviews show it. Our agents have access to custom tools and resources to help them succeed. We have the best technology in the industry. Here is a list of just some of the advantages of working for 1 Source Apartments:
- A Top Rated Locator Service in Texas with over 300+ Five Star Reviews Online
- Flexible Lease Incentives (cash rebates, Kindle Fire Tablet, Dining gift certificates, free moves) offered to customers. Agent decides what they want to offer.
- Custom iPhone and Android Phone app you can provide to friends/referral sources for tracking their referrals. They can send you a referral from their phone with 1 click
- Agent Personal Website and domain to generate leads
- Advanced Individualized Training with online training video library
- Lead contact management system
- Online Billing System for Invoicing, Collections and Tracking
- We handle invoicing and collections, you focus on locating
- Referral opportunities for Real Estate – get a 25% referral fee when you refer a buyer or seller to 1 Source Realty Group. Or better yet, work with our broker and make a full commission.
- No Office, Realtor or Association Fees (unless you want to join MLS) – we have 2 companies: 1 Source Apartments where the agents do apartment locating or referrals and 1 Source Realty Group which has sold over 120 Million in Real Estate.
- Flexible work schedules – can work part time or full time
- Agents can work from home or our Irving and Plano locations
- We provide leads
- High Commission splits – Agents get 70% on self generated leads with no office fees. Company provided leads are a 50/50 split.
- Apartment Locating can be a rewarding career. You must be a licensed real estate agent in order to do apartment locating. Contact us for more information on obtaining your real estate license. Click here to visit the Texas Real Estate Commission and see the requirements.
1 Source Realty Group and Apartment Locators provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees, subcontractors and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.