1 Source Apartments is one of the leading apartment locator services in Texas. Our agents average over 10 years experience and our customer reviews show it. Our agents have access to custom tools and resources to help them succeed. We have the best technology in the industry. Here is a list of just some of the advantages of working for 1 Source Apartments:
- A Top Rated Locator Service in Texas with over 350+ Five Star Reviews Online
- Work from home, our Irving location or our new modern retail location at Music City Mall in Lewisville – agents can work any hours they want – no set schedules
- Flexible Lease Incentives (cash rebates, Kindle Fire Tablet, Dining gift certificates, free moves) offered to customers. Agent decides what they want to offer.
- Custom iPhone and Android Phone app you can provide to friends/referral sources for tracking their referrals. They can send you a referral from their phone with 1 click
- Agent Personal Website and domain to generate leads
- Advanced Individualized Training with online training video library
- Lead contact management system
- Online Lease Verification system – properties can verify your leases online and you import the information to create your invoice.
- Automatic electronic client guest card – email or print a client guest card with one click
- Online Billing System for Invoicing, Collections and Tracking
- We handle invoicing and collections, you focus on locating
- Referral opportunities for Real Estate – get a 25% referral fee when you refer a buyer or seller to 1 Source Realty Group. Or better yet, work with our broker and make a full commission.
- No Office, Realtor or Association Fees (unless you want to join MLS) – we have 2 companies: 1 Source Apartments where the agents do apartment locating or referrals and 1 Source Realty Group which has sold over 120 Million in Real Estate.
- Flexible work schedules – can work part time or full time
- Agents can work from home or in an our office Irving or Lewisville.
- High Commission splits – 70/30 split on self generated leads.
- Hiring agents in the Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets.
- Apartment Locating can be a rewarding career. You must be a licensed real estate agent in order to do apartment locating. Contact us for more information on obtaining your real estate license. Click here to visit the Texas Real Estate Commission and see the requirements.
1 Source Realty Group and Apartment Locators provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees, subcontractors and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.